Dangerous Goods are articles or substances which are capable of posing a significant risk to health, safety or to property when transported by air.
Please understand the following statement:
"non-declaration of Dangerous goods carries a $46 000 fine and/or 7 years imprisonment".
As the shipper it is your responsibility to declare any dangerous goods. You will be required to sign a Dangerous goods declaration, that you have not packed any dangerous goods in your shipment. The list below will give your some examples of things that are considered dangerous to ship via airfreight. Whilst it is not a complete list, if you have any doubt on what you are packing, please check with your airline.
Some examples of dangerous goods are :
* Explosives such as fireworks or ammunition.
* Compressed gas cylinders or aerosol spray cans. Such as hair spray, paint spray cans,deodorant, shaving cream, butane gas lighters, cigarette lighters, pepper sprays or mace, camping stoves.
* Machinery with petrol motors such as chainsaws or lawnmowers.
* Flammable liquids, such as paint, nail polish remover, perfume, solvents.
* Flammable solids, such as safety matches or book matches.
* Poisonous or toxic substances such as insecticides, pesticides.
* Corrosives such as bleach, cleaning fluid, batteries, brake fluid.
* Items containing mercury such as barometers, thermometers, etc
* Infectious substances or biological specimens such as blood and tissue samples, vaccines etc.
Whilst the above list is a guide only, there is a good rule to follow
IF IN DOUBT-------ASK!
Remember Aircraft safety is everyone’s concern, and you could be on the same aircraft!
* Aegean Coast
- Kas - Kalkan
Adress Ataturk Bulvarı No.382 D.382/1 Fethiye-Mugla TURKIYE Mobile : 00.90.532 736 02 26 Phone : 00.90.252 613 28 47